What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Crixz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixz

In-game Name: [RS] Crixz
Steam ID: 76561198076451417
Date this happened: 03/14/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence:
It was 20 minutes until restart when I geared up in my house, took a MX out, a few attachments as shown in the video, and some scopes + ammo..

We head on over to Kavala, to buy a few GPS's so we can use the ALL SEEING EYE perk of advantage when doing our business.. When the server goes sorry for language (ape shit) and everyone starts desyncing like crazy.. My friend parks his car, but the server believes he is still driving so it rams into my car and blows us all up (besides the guy that desynced).

I then get revived about 5-10 minutes later, and I realize all my attachments from my gun is gone..

I log out because its now 1 minute until server restart so I log off..

(I then sit and edit the video for about 5 minutes so its not a 30min long video you have to watch..)
I log back on,

2016-03-14 20:04:03

I play for about 20 minutes until  my computer blue screens... 

I turn my computer back on ( I never died during this period, and I was never in any combat.. So I proceed to log back in after my computer turns back on, and at this point Im loading in for about 5-10 minutes before I actually get the Spawn selection.)

I spawn in invisible and floating in the air, I go back to the lobby switched slot, tried to log back in AND I spawn in without a backpack. Now my gun and everything in my backpack including the attachments from earlier is gone.
2016-03-14 20:33:41

Uploading both yt and Imgur pictures, Ill add them to the msg when they are done uploading.
Link to any evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PJnNBZPw7o&feature=youtu.be + http://imgur.com/a/3CRmb
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Carryall Backpack variant : £5000

MX : £75,000 (sale)
Silencer - 6.5mm  : £75,000 (sale)
Silencer - 6.5mm (2) : £75,000 (sale)
MRCO : £5,000 (sale)
DMS/Khali : £20,000 (sale)
BIPOD Variants : £7,500 (sale)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted - but I can only see 1 silencer so ill do 182,500 - please message me or another member of staff to have this completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back