What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bongo. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bongo.

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Character Name: James Bog
Character ID: 51216
Steam ID: 76561198865094889
Game: GTA RP
Date: Jul 19, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: Last Friday a report was put up by Rafiki Vinda, in this report it showed a player RDM'ing myself and two others after pretending to be afk whilst we were attempting to kidnap someone at bins, since the report was approved I thought I might aswell put up the comp request to save my character having to get another sns due to something that shouldnt have happened.

At no point during the interaction did I open my inventory so I dont have proof of What i had or how many bullets but was hoping logs might show
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/report-a-player-70-104-gta-rp.426256/
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation SNS pistol, Bullets (Dont think i had anything else of value on me at the time)
: Yes

Hey @Bongo.

The player report posted for this incident was approved and a ban was issued for RDM. Based on the circumstances, today you will be issued the following compensation!

+4 Apple
+1 Christmas Token
+1 Laptop
+1 Lockpick
+1 Radio
+1 Repairkit
+1 Smartphone
+1 SNS Pistol
+86 Pistol Bullet
+136 Cash

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back