What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BeercanButty - GTA RP

Hey @BeercanButty

From looking at the evidence you've provided I don't see where you have still been charged for the cancelled upgrade, In addition from what I can see you've only paid for 2 vehicle orders that being #128597 & #128598 which matches with what you've shown in the evidence above.

Are you sure that the money has still been taken from your bank account as I don't have any evidence that does show or suggests that currently?

Hey @BeercanButty

From looking at the evidence you've provided I don't see where you have still been charged for the cancelled upgrade, In addition from what I can see you've only paid for 2 vehicle orders that being #128597 & #128598 which matches with what you've shown in the evidence above.

Are you sure that the money has still been taken from your bank account as I don't have any evidence that does show or suggests that currently?
Thanks for the reply!
hi yes the transfer amount on tire nuts orders comes to a total of 352,000 the other orders are correct its just the one that stated cancelled has come out as well
tire nuts said they have this issue sometimes and a lady assured me to come to the website and submit this
i believe one of the orders or something is missing as my fivem was having issues during and i had to cancel mulitple orders as well
With the fact there is no evidence even the two orders that went through do not add up to 365,000 as my bank statement say's i thought that would be evidence enough

Thanks again Jay.

Last edited:
hello, i've done some research, and from my sources you didn't actually lose anything.

therefore the compensation will be denied, have a nice day :)

Back