What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Community Narcotics Roleplay

Huntz-OG

Hello Everyone

I am making this thread to spread awareness/suggestion regarding the narcotic roleplay for our community and believe it is worth discussing.

As many know that have been a part of the community for years can understand the amount of roleplay narcotics brought to the server. This had a major impact for organized Crime Gangs and Police for RP. Be able to deal drugs, RP with police, build connections and even rob other drug dealers.

Ever since the sanitation job has come out. It has had a massive impact on the community by being overpowered by paying a lot of money just for collecting trash. Due to this. It’s impacted the risk to reward ratio of RP and has destroyed narcotics for the community. Members of the community are unable to create RP for buying, building connections and selling narcotics on the streets. Also it doesn't give much RP for the police either as before there were also people selling and gives police an opportunity to respond and create some RP. I get that there is a little due to the PPE side of things for sanitation. But other than that the police don't really get to go after crimes the way they used to.

With that being said for the narcotic side of the things the powdered milk shortage Is too much (In my opinion) no one is able to sell drugs due to no milk at all from what I know in city store owners can only order a specific amount a day which isn't enough for the amount of people within the city daily.

My Suggestion

To be able to increase the amount of milk powder store owners can by per daily to the ratio of people within the city. This will increase the narcotics RP for OCGs and police and believe this will help the community grow with RP and activity.

Speaking about Narcotic/Drug RP, is there a game mechanic reason or any as to why mushrooms can't be dealt with or used? I feel it's such a missed opportunity in the community for RP.

Speaking about Narcotic/Drug RP, is there a game mechanic reason or any as to why mushrooms can't be dealt with or used? I feel it's such a missed opportunity in the community for RP.
Im pretty sure you can process them somewhere.

To the milk shortage i believe you can use more than just milk to process coke so it shouldnt make that much of a difference (correct me if im wrong ofcourse)

Im pretty sure you can process them somewhere.

To the milk shortage i believe you can use more than just milk to process coke so it shouldnt make that much of a difference (correct me if im wrong ofcourse)
I've looked at the benches and you cant make coke without the milk bud you can use bhi carb to make crack but you need cut coke to make it which leads to milk again

I've looked at the benches and you cant make coke without the milk bud you can use bhi carb to make crack but you need cut coke to make it which leads to milk again
Mushrooms I believe you need a item no longer in the game same with LSD some item G6 apparently had years ago, and there is something else you can cut it with but I have only ever found 1 place that shows it

Mushrooms I believe you need a item no longer in the game same with LSD some item G6 apparently had years ago, and there is something else you can cut it with but I have only ever found 1 place that shows it
Jheez, what is my dutchie going to do with his van full of mushrooms van full of vegetables.. :cry:

Hello Everyone

I am making this thread to spread awareness/suggestion regarding the narcotic roleplay for our community and believe it is worth discussing.

As many know that have been a part of the community for years can understand the amount of roleplay narcotics brought to the server. This had a major impact for organized Crime Gangs and Police for RP. Be able to deal drugs, RP with police, build connections and even rob other drug dealers.

Ever since the sanitation job has come out. It has had a massive impact on the community by being overpowered by paying a lot of money just for collecting trash. Due to this. It’s impacted the risk to reward ratio of RP and has destroyed narcotics for the community. Members of the community are unable to create RP for buying, building connections and selling narcotics on the streets. Also it doesn't give much RP for the police either as before there were also people selling and gives police an opportunity to respond and create some RP. I get that there is a little due to the PPE side of things for sanitation. But other than that the police don't really get to go after crimes the way they used to.

With that being said for the narcotic side of the things the powdered milk shortage Is too much (In my opinion) no one is able to sell drugs due to no milk at all from what I know in city store owners can only order a specific amount a day which isn't enough for the amount of people within the city daily.

My Suggestion

To be able to increase the amount of milk powder store owners can by per daily to the ratio of people within the city. This will increase the narcotics RP for OCGs and police and believe this will help the community grow with RP and activity.
Hello, Destroyer of Powdered Milk here.
Bin job got nerfed yesterday and brought down a notch.

What we are experiencing is the lack of «having what we need at all time» - Before summer we reviewed what was in around hundreds of millions of items and brought it down to a more supply and demand situation. First one was scuffed, didnt affect much. 2nd one took around two months to be felt, aks Milk and other items.

This has also shown some fun RP where dome areas gets desperate and resort to greed. This leans into a vast number of situations and RP stories.

I am keeping an eye and will adjust accordingly!
Who knows whats next🙂

Last edited:
Back