What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

City event planning thread

Thesoldier

Banned
So I'm trying to get ideas together for some legal events to run if I win the Altis election.

I have two in mind I've been planning and I would like some input.

The first event I was thinking of using the Stadium outside Kavala to run some track and field events. 
Would you rather see sprints (100m-400m) medium distance (800m-1500m) or long distance? The track can hold up to 5 runners, and I think we could also do a gang 4x400 meter relay.

Depending on the amount of parties that sign up, would determine how many heats are run until the final race. Each racer would have a minimum buy in, and winner takes all. Players who spectate the race could place bets with other players acting as bookies as well to play the numbers.

The second event would be an Altis Life GoKart rally if we could get the police to temporarily legalize gokarts. 
I was thinking of starting off in Kavala square using the main highway and the finish line would be at the northeastern end of Altis. 

NHS would be involved in this one in case of any accidents, and the Police would be needed to close off certain roadways.  The question I have should the route be a straight route from Kavala to LSD, or should it go mostly offroad using the mountain paths and dirt roads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Base Jumping.

More points for pulling your parachute lower.

No Balls

h9C4PeH.jpg

I like your ideas. A relay race using night vision goggles or something like that as a baton springs to mind.  

I really like your ideas, It's nice to see a mayor pre-planning what he wants to do as recently the past mayors haven't had chance to implement their ideas, or they wanted to implement something which was unrealistic. I like both ideas and think both should be done, I think going via the mountains would be a lot more interesting and fun.

-Vixxy ;)

I think, the races would be awesome, but wouldn't we all like to see a forum award for winning them? I think that'd be pretty cool. 

I also think the Go-Kart race would be awesome, I've been out a lot on my "Mobility Scooter VX-1" recently, so I'm feeling confident about the race! ;)

@Thesoldier

I think the Gokart race is can be easily held by using 1 police car on the front and 1 in the end, since they are faster than Gokarts (as far as I know).

I think, the races would be awesome, but wouldn't we all like to see a forum award for winning them? I think that'd be pretty cool. 

I also think the Go-Kart race would be awesome, I've been out a lot on my "Mobility Scooter VX-1" recently, so I'm feeling confident about the race! ;)

@Thesoldier
So were you that Mobility Scooter guy at the airport? :D

If I used the term that I'm and engineer developing a new mobility scooter and I'm taking out for a test run, then yeah that's me pal haha @Morwola

Back