What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CI ziN - Police RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnegg

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): CI ziN

Time & Date this happened: 2015-04-02 16.53

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: me and my friends were camping iron/copper trader. no one of us had any bounty. Suddenly police starts shooting us from behind, not even using rubber bullets. got killed instantly without warning. Didnt hear a word.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 
3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

10C) Rubber bullets and tazers must be used unless lethal force orders are given from a high ranking officer

10H) Police are not allowed to execute players. There is no excuse for this. (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: server restarted couldnt contact him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots herehttp://i.imgur.com/qeqTGJm.jpg --  As you can see, i have no bounty, and i got executed immidiatly, i didnt hear anything all i heard was bullets flying.
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

So this is what happened, You and your friend were armed at the Iron/Copper trader, i issued complaints and you aimed directly at me i believe, i think one of you even shot towards us, even Zin who were far away from us heard me issue you warnings and yet you didnt listen, when you faced me with your gun he started to shoot, If proven actually RDM, im the one to take the blame. But i believe more than just a screenshot is needed, all we see here is you dead not what actually happened. 

-SPC Morris

You can contact me on Teamspeak. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again.. 

you are standing down by the iron copper trader, we get several messages that ppl get robbed, 
we are going there and i see 2 ppl runing around with guns "assult rifles" in public, 

i take a sniper position and you get a compliance from SPC - Morris  and you turn with you weapon pointed at him and you hide and you start fire and i drop you straight away with 1 shot to you head since you are treatining my police partner life, and then i have all the rights to drop you iam sorry 

and why are you not trying to contact me ingame or on TS 

and your screenshot dont say anything its says you get killed 

I was the first one to get shot, I heard someone speaking up the mountain at iron/copper trader but couldnt hear a word what he said so I started running towards a bush because I thought we were being ambushed by some civilians and the second I saw you up on the hill I got headshotted by you. The only time we fired our rifles were when we tried to destroy a trucks tire.

1. I didnt even aim in the direction of the police.
2. Me + some of my friends have been banned by just a screenshot so it should be more than enough.
I mean you didn't even use rubber bullets, and i don't even have a bounty. So why execute me?

3. Zinder why are you lying? NO ONE of us fired a SINGLE bullet. NOT A SINGLE ONE so stop your BS.
the only shots we fired were at tires of people we robbed. And that was at LEAST 4-5 minutes before you killed us.

SPC Morris runs down and screams " POLICE DROP YOU WEAPON SURRENDER" and you turn and shot and then i drop you

you did a choice there to start pointing gun towards another officers, we issued compliance and we acted after it since he's life was in danger, 

you must understand the police point off the situation aswell iam sorry but this is just not RDM, 

Who is "you"? Personally i didnt hear anything. I heard bullet (even got hit for like 40hp) and i started running across the road. You kept shooting and shooting as i ran side - to side dodging the bullets, but after a while you got me. How can you say that i turned and shot against you?? the lies are piling up.
I bet you guys are in ts making up stories to dodge the ban.

As a server mentor, I would like to point out to the person reporting this:

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

There is no video.

Please provide a video so an admin won't have to read all through the story only to find out there is no sufficient evidence to support your claim.

Kind regards,

Khandamir

Well i, myself got banned for shooting a medic (he wore a yellow shirt like alot of cops do) and i saw him seconds after a shootout with the police. He just posted a screenshot wehere it said "killed by danne" and it got me banned. So why isnt a screenshot enough again?????

Also can you guys stop covering eachothers backs etc with lies, just let the admin decide and stop trying to make this "non RDM"

You were facing me and also hiding in a bush as i screamed "This is the police hands above your head" atleast 5 times, i heard a silenced shot, NOT a MK18 as zin was using, thats when he shot you because you were looking straight at me with that weapon, and if you're the one who got shot when you were running, we killed your friend who were facing me and we will take that as a threat, you might not have been the one who started it but your friend was aiming directly towards an officer. 

INCASE you are not the guy who were hiding in a bush but the one running, Your friend was aiming at ME when i issued complaints and zin shot him, anyone who runs with a ASSAULT RIFLE 10 meters away from that guy will be taken as a direct threat of our lives (Involved) that is the reason you were killed.

If the gear is what you are mad about losing i can comp you, thats no problem, but please speak to my colleague before reporting him, this could have been solved so much easier :)

cops talk about rp and shit but they have permission to shoot with noo rp( just need to see u with an illegal weapon but we see them armed, know that we will have problems with them but cant shoot, we have to wait for them to tase us or as it happens all the time with me just get killed. shouldnt they tell us to drop the weapons or something before shooting? cause everyone understands RP, u talk i shoot. with them no talk is needed. just shoot. never saw a cop shooting someone imediatly in real life tho it happens sometimes( most of them with complications to the cops cause shooting someone only happens if a life is beeing threatened), i'm no pro in rp as most of u guys may know but its fucked up to rp against cops.

btw just cause he's (aiming) at u how do u know for sure that he saw you? i know that sometimes we have to make decisions  that most of them will get us banned... i also know that most of the players just want to kill cops and noone wants to be killed but..... can we be equal?.

sorry about my bad english.

regards

@SMOKABLE we'd love a great RP session, unfortunately it never really goes that way, we try to pull someone over, we get shot. However in this situation i had a big god damn MX (Some kind of MX-C-m-sw) pointed at me and ziN took the shot as my life was in danger. i DID issue the guy with compliance and yet he tried to hide and pointed the gun towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back