What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Christian (Action: Already banned on another report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_Moon

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Christian

Time & Date this happened: 11:56+-

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was at Kavala drug dealer, running back to my truck hidden on the beach, when I got there, Christian was crouching next to my truck, when I saw him I wanted to start talking, but he quickly started firing on me from MX without saying a single word. When I talked to him on side chat, what was that about, He said, I scared him so he instantly fired. He then stole my truck aswell.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, result was, he just talked around about he got scared. When I tried to contact him again, he never answered.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) I dont have a video, coz I cant record the game as it takes a lot of power and space.

(Posting just for you to know)

Another report was made on him ( VDM, in awaiting action) which was accepted, so either way he's going to be punished! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the admins cannot persue any course of action without video evidence due to the report being RDM,

And thats why nobody is scared to RDM, becouse more then a half of people cannot record as I do. Then all of sudden you see people like Christian killing without fear. And ofcourse after killing you mocking you aswell.

For all the people who are unable to record, there are an equal number who do, believe me my friend. Those that break rules all end up with the ban hammer down on them, whether it be today or tomorrow, it is inevitable.

Luckily, the name Christian is on the forum with 2 more reprots, with video, so thats good, he wil lget banned anyway.

He RDM'd me aswell once before, suprised he hasnt been banned before hand!

Unable to accept this one based on no evidence however he is approved for a ban already so this will just be recorded (this report)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back