What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Charles Carmichael LOG (Completed 16/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles.C

In-game name: Charles Carmichael LOG

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 

What was lost: 1x Mohawk (heli), 1x Humming bird (Heli), 3x MXC6.5 MM ( Rifle), 3x 6.5MM rifle Suppressors, 3x MRCO scopes.

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 3471000 punds

Quick description of what happened: I just got myself a VIP position so was going to spend some cash I've been saving up! So I spawned at the doner shop, happy as I am I bought myself a mohawk, flew around a bit in it and got low on fuel so I went to the airport to store it, than I took it out again, flew a bit more and accendetly crashed it just before my friends were coming so we could go to the black market, so I bought myself a hummingbird so we would have some cheap and fast transportation up to the blackmarket. There I bought myself 3x 6.5 MXCs + attachments which I was going to store in my house later on. At the way back I realized the time had passed really quickly so the clock was about 6.15 AM and my bus was leaving in less then 15 min to school, so I landed on the airstrip once more, logged out with attachments in bag, 2 rifles in bag and a rifle on me (Synced all data before I left). Logged in now at 2:43 PM (Servertime) and everything is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back