What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chang - Abusing Admin Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimassz

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Chang

Time & Date this happened: 23:30 ish    13/07/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server #2

Description of what happened: Iw heard gunshots and I came to the beach. After a while roleplaying there it got out of control when "Chang" started blowing up cars killing few officers in the process. Server hates when hackers exploding cars and than admins start to do the same thing. When I confronted him saying "Abusing Powers Alot" he said "Hey clevar Dick somebody asked me to blow them up". If someone ask u do something I dont think its vise to do that without even thinking about it. Admins supose to be like invisible force watching over the server and not blowing up cars and abusing theyr powers. It seemed that some people enjoyed that, but I dont think its a good place to do that. He blowed up my SUV that I was using making me come back to the station on foot. After that I didnt even felt like playing anymore as just one hour before this all server got killed by hacker, and now people get killed by admin.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Abusing Admin powers way way out of RP situation.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Well I confronted him in which I was insulted aswell.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(Video freezes at some point due to me ALT+Tab'ing out of the game.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9XQNOR7B-4&feature=youtu.be

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Before the admin arrived at the beach we, all the cops, were having a bit of fun with someone on the beach. Basically messing around, its not like we were having some really intense roleplay session, in my eyes we were all having a laugh.

Edit: So what im saying is that it isnt like he came out of no where and started doing it, like we were all messing around before he turned up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that but its still not acceptable on a RP server. Also I did not like how he was talking to me aswell. And Yes I was angry when my car got blown up for no reason. Than I need to go get a new one and it really reminds me of the times when hackers does that. Admins here are not to blow the cars. They are here to help players and get rid of hackers or issues. Technically why are not even allowed to see them according to the rules. And its a bit hard to miss when a car just explodes killing people arround it.

I find it highly funny the way he said someone asked me to do it.
Seems you are not involved yet responding. I find it highly funny how you clearly haven't read our rules on how to report players, which clearly state not to respond unless directly involved or offering evidence. Warning point issued and 7 days posting restriction. And since its too early to copy paste the link, I  suggest you use the seven days no posting to find and examine the report a player rules ;-)

This topic is now being locked.

An official Admin investigation will look into these actions.

Please go about your business.

The ingame admin (PaulS) has been removed from his position after this incident. We would like to thank him for all of his help that he has given to the team over the last few weeks. Report closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back