What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't everyone be friends!?

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Why can't everyone just be nice to each other? 

A lot of people (This includes police, civilians, Bountyhunters and Rebels) decide to hate the police/rebels out of RP. It's comments like this that annoy me:

I should never have withdrawn my report on Fuel, We should tighten the rules on cops.
Cops never do wrong in the eyes of cops. 

We are all here for a game, not to nitpick every rule a rebel/cop breaks. A lot of rebels (this is my experience, I know some cops do this) are recently moaning everytime they get caught/killed/arrested. Why do we not enjoy the RP experience and not shoot all the cops? 

Another is aimed for both sides, try to RP at the bank... It is a great RP opportunity but cops and rebels tend to ignore this... #RPEverything

TL:DR , 

• We're all here for a game, stop being butthurt
  • Roleplay the bank
  • Stop reporting cops/rebels for being butthurt
  • Enjoy the RP stop shooting
  • IT'S A GAME
keep-calm-its-only-a-game-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
or you know turn up to two cops say nothing then go behind your car pull your pistol out shoot one dead then say this a robbery and proceed to shoot the second dead before he can even say ok /sarcasm

"Enjoy RP, stop shooting."

We RP but most time police takes fingerprints and into prison you go, we prevent this by shooting.

"Roleplay the bank"

Uhm, I tried that yesterday. I RP'd as an ice cream man who needed 11 gold bars for his special gold ice cream. Meanwhile cops moved up, I told them to back of, they didn't listen. So they get shot, yet 2m later I hear complaints coming from police side.

I agree, we should ALL Roleplay better, not only the rebels. I've seen police officers just sending you to prison on a fingerprint, no talking whatsoever. Just: "We have taken your fingerprints, your name is Puppy. There is nothing you can do, have a nice time in prison." As mentioned before, we PREVENT this by shooting, we are tired of losing 250K worth of gear everytime we come across police.

TL;DR

Good RP needs to come from both sides.

Taken fingerprints and straight to jail with minimal talking is bad RP.

As a policeman, the whole fake name thing gets a bit boring, and that's why you get the fingerprint treatment.

Personally I try to catch them out via parents names and such. The officer needs reasonable doubt to get the fingerprint in the first place. I tend to get shot when the RP doesn't go the rebels way, or I get killed when arresting someone's friend. People kick up such a fuss when they get caught.

On the flipside, I have seen some bad things from senior officers while ive been playing.

We are all here for a game, not to nitpick every rule a rebel/cop breaks. A lot of rebels (this is my experience, I know some cops do this) are recently moaning everytime they get caught/killed/arrested. Why do we not enjoy the RP experience and not shoot all the cops? 
Ironic, the only thing I head when I was a police officer was the guys in ts whining about loa, pmc or othergangs. And If officers actually stop ignore us(the rebels) when we try to talk to them it would be funnier.

Zippey, that is why I am a PCSO ;) Unsure why my post would suggest I am "clearly new".

Don't know what you mean by your comment though, what indication in my post did I give that I am afraid to lose? I lose pretty much all the time!

Back