What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can you flee to a save zone?

Axxe11erate

I want to know how the rules apply in the following cases since I do not want to make mistakes that I have some people make.

Bob is making his way to the drug dealer with a batch of cocaine. On his way there he gets pulled over by some bandits and they demand he put his hands up and give him the keys to the truck.

Bob decides he is close enough to jump back in his truck and speed off to the garage where he would be safe from his attackers. The bandits follow Bob and kill him in the greenzone and get away with the truck.

Frankie is a lowlife mugger and he is waiting with his trusty Rook-40 near the ATM. after a while John shows up and makes a withdrawal. After John walks away from the ATM he gets ambushed by Frankie and is asked to hand over his money John hands over his money and Frankie takes off. John then starts to chase Frankie right away since he has his own Rook-40 and demands Frankie to stop and surrender. Frankie makes it to the greenzone where the car shop in Kavala is. As soon as Frankie stops in the greenzone John shoots him in the back of his head and takes back his well earned money.

I would also like to know if the Green/Blue zone rules apply to Green/Blue marked buildings on the map wich do not have a blue or green marked zone covering them like in Kavala.

This is something I'd like to know as well, I've seen it happen a lot and useful to know if the RP incident occurs outside the greenzone, if it can be taken into it afterwards. Almost feels like exploiting the server rules if you can just hide in the greenzone after commiting a crime, etc.

Also... curse you Frankie!

Last edited by a moderator:
The police will follow you into the greenzone however its no safe heaven they will arrest you and use force if needed..

However if its a civ vs civ incident and it goes to the greenzone then no you cannot rob or shoot them so the argument then turns to words...

If someone does this then you question there morals and quite clearly there afraid of you

The police will follow you into the greenzone however its no safe heaven they will arrest you and use force if needed..

However if its a civ vs civ incident and it goes to the greenzone then no you cannot rob or shoot them so the argument then turns to words...

If someone does this then you question there morals and quite clearly there afraid of you
Thanks for clearing that up @Wilco, one further question...

If someone committed a crime and deliberately ran into a greenzone knowing they'd be safe from the actions of another Civ... is that against the rules, or just highly frowned upon?

I would say it is exploiting, however I would wish for there to be another solution besides calling the banhammer...

This thread gave me all kinds of nostalgia from school.

Sally has £1.50, she enters the store and purchases 7 sweets. Each sweet costs 10 pence each. How much change does Sally have after buying the sweets?

A: 30 pence.

B: 80 pence.

C: I don't give a fuck about Sally, her money or her god damn 10 pence sweets.

This thread gave me all kinds of nostalgia from school.

Sally has £1.50, she enters the store and purchases 7 sweets. Each sweet costs 10 pence each. How much change does Sally have after buying the sweets?

A: 30 pence.

B: 80 pence.

C: I don't give a fuck about Sally, her money or her god damn 10 pence sweets.
D: Knock her to the ground and rob her of all her money...

find it a bit out of order cops can run for safe zone and civs cannot :/

Back