What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can we make this rule a little more clearer please?

Vixxy

pRo GaMeR
Unlinked
Hello Guys and Gals,

So I have really been enjoying the exile server lately, But there is a lot of confusion around the excessive Bambi slaying rule and I think it needs to be clarified under certain circumstances so that no one get's banned for doing something silly. From my understanding to break this rule you would have to kill 3+ bambi's in a very short space of time who are not a threat to you in order to breach the rule to receive a ban, However it seems that people are being banned for killing one or two Bambi's in an active firefight (Pygros Military base), usually these Bambi's have already been in the firefight, died, re-spawned and are parachuting back in either to try and get revenge which is the usual reason or they are trying to gear up and get out of the firefight. Now in my opinion if I have killed someone and then I can see them rifling about trying to find a weapon again it's usually because there going to try and kill me so I cut the middleman out and kill them before they are armed, Because if I don't I know 30 seconds- 60 seconds later I'm going to end up gun-fighting them now to me this is not Bambi slaying as they will be a direct threat to me very shortly, Now I would certainly not shoot them if they were unarmed and running away from the scene but it seems there is a very thin line at the moment regarding this rule, Could someone clarify this for us please?

Regards, Vixxy 

There's accidental, there's defencive, and there's intentional.

Shooting a guy dropping in, thats intentional..

Shooting a guy who walks round the corner and you shit yourself.. that's defencive, try not to do it again...

Shooting a guy running around the last 5 mins but hasn't got a gun... that's taking a risk, one that's not really worth it...

The issue is more around camping zones....

I think it should be a redzone, and I also think we should have a NLR... that we could implement to the spawn menu... can only spawn in one place after 15 mins.

There's accidental, there's defencive, and there's intentional.

Shooting a guy dropping in, thats intentional..

Shooting a guy who walks round the corner and you shit yourself.. that's defencive, try not to do it again...

Shooting a guy running around the last 5 mins but hasn't got a gun... that's taking a risk, one that's not really worth it...

The issue is more around camping zones....

I think it should be a redzone, and I also think we should have a NLR... that we could implement to the spawn menu... can only spawn in one place after 15 mins.
I think the NLR & zone ideas would be a good solution.

Have no clue what you mean with a "Bambi" so i suppose i should know that before joining the Exile server :p

Have no clue what you mean with a "Bambi" so i suppose i should know that before joining the Exile server :p
A Bambi is a freshly spawned player, they remain in Bambi status for a short period of time, usually enough to make some ground. As soon as they pick up a weapon, they are legal targets

Back