What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can people do this?

So today I just spent like 30 minutes doing an oil run with my tempest and had about 90 cans in total, and when I went to process these guys came up to me and made me put my hands up so I did, then he said "Heres what you're gonna do, you're going to put the keys on the floor and give them to me" and I lost all my oil which I spent ages getting because the police gave me an 80k ticket for dangerous driving and I wanted to get the money back to buy a rebel license and I just wasted my time doing a boring oil run and after 30 minutes of work they just take 1/2 minutes to take kill me and take my truck and all of the oil inside of it, so can people do that?

As long as they roleplay; yes they can. It's part of the life on this island man.. Some people work, some people steal. Protect yourself or learn the ways of a true hobo and run at the first sight of danger!

They CAN do it if it was roleplayed properly. They shouldn't have killed you if you complied though, you wanna take a lot of care when doing runs as people will try and steal from you. Keep off the main road, if you're not wanted you can try and stick by police officers if you see any etc

They CAN do it if it was roleplayed properly. They shouldn't have killed you if you complied though, you wanna take a lot of care when doing runs as people will try and steal from you. Keep off the main road, if you're not wanted you can try and stick by police officers if you see any etc
This is my prefered method, if i think im being followed i'll just park up near the police :L

Unfortunately, they can steal from you and kill you if you fail to cooperate.

What you'd be best off doing is getting yourself a pistol, or an armed friend. If you both have trucks, you'll get decent money and can split up in case you are being chased, so at least one of you gets the money.

Alternatively, you can try to get police or a gang to protect you. I'd be happy to ride along with you while you do your mining and selling for a couple jars of marmite and/or a nude carwash, give me a text if I'm in-game.

In any case, better luck next time!

As said above, feel free to give EXP a message while online.  We will roll with you for a whilefor you to make some money.  What do we get for this generous act I hear you say? Well, the satisfaction of another member of Altis becoming more than the stereotypical hobo :)

this happened allot when i first started playing, now when im off-duty i try and protect miners for free (in exchange for a role-playing opportunity and good reputation within the community) i like to get to know other new players that mine and help them out a bit but most of the time they think i'm BS'ing when i say ill protect them for free and will rob them. if you see me about in-game just ask an ill be happy to help

Back