What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[BTV] COPS - INTRO

Booker Dewitt

Community Veteran
newcreate.php

Ok, so tonight I was invited to SGT Commando's car. After driving around a little bit, I thought: Why not make a cop-series? I loaded fraps and started recording. It was really fun to join SGT Commando and his partner, and see what they do when shit gets real in Altis. So far I only made the intro, which you can see right under here.

Now, I know it's not as profesional as cops on tv, but hey, it's for the lols. :D  So I will try to make some more episodes (I will post the first one later btw), and therefore I need cops who would like to have me with them on a patrol.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

EPISODES

Episode #1

EPISODE #1 -

Dark patrol

Date: 26.06 | 27.06

Time: Night

Officers joined: SGT Commando & CSO Foz

Vehicle: Marked Police Offroad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quality will be better next time, I promise.

-------

BTV

Episode #2

EPISODE #2 - 

Well, darkness

------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

BTV

--

Booker

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this so much, please do as much as you can

I love the Idea of this. best when people don't troll. please if you ever do more do it all in first person i think it would look a lot cooler. i cant wait for epsd. 1 =)

I love the Idea of this. best when people don't troll. please if you ever do more do it all in first person i think it would look a lot cooler. i cant wait for epsd. 1 =)
Gonna keep a reminder of the first person next episode. (Uploading ep 1 on yt atm).

EPISODE #1 -

Dark patrol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quality will be better next time, I promise.

-------

BTV

Should prolly get somone to let you record in the TS channel so you get their coms to, gets somwhat bland with you just running around :p

Glad to see you guys enjoying yourself, hate the fact the off-road makes people sit funny in the back.

Keep up the good work commando.

Were you guys on server 2 last night by any chance? Around 11pm GMT?

There was an officer going around with an entourage and a couple of people with binoculars RP Taking pictures and filming i think.

If so we were there!

Were you guys on server 2 last night by any chance? Around 11pm GMT?

There was an officer going around with an entourage and a couple of people with binoculars RP Taking pictures and filming i think.

If so we were there!
I guess that was us, haha.

Oh crap! He got me on film! If I had know I was going to be on the TV I'd do a shoutout like a classic Cops-episode :p Next time I see someone running around with binoculars I'll know what it's about...haha :p Hectic night! :D

lol just watched it, i was shouting "free tefy, tefy is innocent"

Looking forward to more episodes!

Just putted the second episode on rendering, should be out in a couple of hours (uploading takes such time).

Didnt get more than two clips for this, was a little bit unoranised my clips, but hey.

Last clip ended where it did due to server restart (gg).

EPISODE #2 -

Well, darkness

------------------------------------------------------------------

-------

BTV

Back