What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

British Heart Foundation. (£30 Raised so far)

Tampy

Retired
So, about two years go my father and his newly found wife had another child.

When they found out he had a hole in his heart there was no surprise as it runs in the family. For nearly 2 months he would be very ill very regularly and was mainly living in the hospital. My dad is Turkish and lives over in Izmir with the other half of my family so as you can image I don't really see him very much.

Unfortunately I never did get to see my half-brother as sadly he was admitted to hospital one night and never came back... I can only imagine the suffering that this caused my dad and his wife and I don't want anyone else to go through this. As I noticed the smashing response the community has given to the other causes I thought I would make my own in hope to hit a target of £100. It would be amazing to explain to him that I have managed to raise such an amount through this game that occupies all of my spare time!

71d02133723d3494e7777b88468b273a.png

https://www.bhf.org.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant cause and I really hope people from the community start showing some support, whether that be in donations or just to show some appreciation for what you're trying to achieve.

Sadly I don't have anything to give, however I wish you the best in what you're doing. Good man.

Jamz

Spent £40 already from this weeks wages, I will 100% join you in supporting the British heart foundation when i get paid again next week :)

Spent £40 already from this weeks wages, I will 100% join you in supporting the British heart foundation when i get paid again next week :)
Thanks Wilco, appreciate it

Brilliant cause and I really hope people from the community start showing some support, whether that be in donations or just to show some appreciation for what you're trying to achieve.

Sadly I don't have anything to give, however I wish you the best in what you're doing. Good man.

Jamz
Even if I can't get the money, I just want to get it noticed

Much appreciated 

I will join you in supporting such a good cause!

I've also donated to the charity,

DeFrag

ddddd.png

Back