What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Brendan Haze - Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_brendan_333

Your In-game name: Brendan Haze

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:35107306

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 849a55600cb9270c703de0f163a6230f

Date & Time you was banned: Almost a year ago.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Shared ban from Asylum

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Me and my friends had an argument with an Admin called 'Gnash'. It didn't have anything to do with rule breaking or anything related. Me and my 2 other friends confess that we have used a 'glitch' which we could use to go trough doors. We raided a few houses like this and a few moments later we got banned by 'Gnash' for 'Scripting Perm - Gnash'. We tried to contact other admins after that but they all said that they trust the other admin and can not unban us for this reason. Now a few months ago we tried to play back on this server, we used to play on here but we had our friends on the other server.. so we returned but found out that Gnash put a shared ban on all tree of us. 
We would like to play back on this server and think it is really unfair that this happend to us cause of an argument and glitching. ( Although we shouldn't have done that ) 

Thanks for your time. 

( My 2 other friends are : Glenn Haze, Nathan Haze. They will make an unban appeal as well if needed )

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: //

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back