What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bradley.L (Awaiting player) (No reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley.L

Okay so today at 19.40 GMT I was banned for executing a play I was told that I was allowed to do this bye many altislife.co.uk players. so I am now asking to be unbanned because I had no idea that this was breaking the rules.

You are only allowed to kill people with a valid reason, so if they attempted to kill you or anything else that you specified they couldn't do then you are allowed to kill them. Remember to RP!

You were banned for executing a player after he fully complied with you when you were robbing him. If players Cooperated fully and were still killed it would stop people cooperating with you.

Please ensure you read our rules fully and provide your GUID for this to be processed.

Sounds like shit RP rolling into RDM for me.

Go and read the rules first before playing on a ROLEPLAY server... once you have done that reply with your GUID

No reply within 3 days. If you still want to be unbanned please post any unanswered questions and link this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back