What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Brad - TS Unban appeal (Awaiting player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Your In-game name:

Brad

Your Steam Profile ID: 

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

e09a4205ed4dad62f8b0ee6a3faaabf3

Date & Time you was banned:

Not sure, around the 31st to the 1st of May and June

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 

1C)[SIZE=medium] Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I was banned on TS for saying "Get Fucked" to SGT. Willie Nelson. It was meant to be a joking statement said to someone who I considered to be somewhat of a friend at the time when I obviously misjudged them. I would never have meant this maliciously and am sorry it was take in that way. I'd happily make amends with Willie if I'm un-banned from TS and am able to speak to him.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban removed as resolved, HOWEVER, even if something is meant as a joke, there's no "accent" or "character" when writing messages. 

I've said this before, we're ONE community, yeah, there are different groups, but in this community there is no race, no skin color, no accents, no drama, no arguments. just keyboards, mice, microphones and headsets, and fantastic people behind each one.

HAVE FUN!

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back