What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

boydie unban apeal during hacker situation (Unbanned 04/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean boyd

Your In-game name:

boydie

Your Steam Profile ID:

boydie2236         armaid :76561198013532548 

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

b75e575c62d7e9997eb3cc209156439b

Date & Time you was banned:

14:40 03/03/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

none

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

well i shouldnt be banned for one, no way have i hacked the server i just donated 2 days ago im sure i could waste real money other ways ....... all that happened was me and my friend were at arac trying  o store my box hemtt incase i lost it during hacker situation, i was speaking to 3 police offers as none of us could get  out vechiles, i got a message at right of screen saying text admin, self restrain attempts so i did this and got banned....i only started playing 2 weeks ago and find this frustrating, hacker situation i have to deal with but i lost a truck i had full and was just about to take to dealer, i spent nearrly a hour doing this with my friend and next thing i get a message saying im banned banned by minister stephanie.i then went to teamspeak and spoke to steph, she told me alot of people have been banned and its just a safety procedure and iv to make a unban request. so ye can we please sort this.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
While we was investigating some people did get banned (names that was not reconised)

You have been unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back