What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bounty hunter cars

Jamey

Im a bounty hunter and I was wondering if there are any cars just for bounty hunter, like one with a different skin or maybe with a siren?

Siren? Become a cop.. Take your offroad to the respray shop and make it black or purple, whatever you want your car to be. 

Bounty hunters don't even have uniforms not to mention special cars. You gotta look up what bounty hunting is about. Being so distinctive is very counter productive for a BH. I think we shouldn't even have mandatory uniforms but I suppose that could piss a lot of people off. 

Bounty hunters don't even have uniforms not to mention special cars. You gotta look up what bounty hunting is about. Being so distinctive is very counter productive for a BH. I think we shouldn't even have mandatory uniforms but I suppose that could piss a lot of people off. 
They do have uniforms.

I must mention that I would really like a black SUV with a ''bounty hunter logo'' on it. Maybe even an Off-road with some special stuff? 

I mean, you pay 2 million pounds for something really expensive THAT DOES NOT EARN YOU ANY MONEY AT ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back