What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Big issues

Ali E

Ban-rifle success
Lately i have been having a lots of trouble by cops , civilians and rebels and i got the feeling that i should post it on here. Lately it is really hard to role play , rob or kill someone. Because when we kill cops theyre are just harrasing us on the team speak constantly. Were playing 10 minutes and wasting our 30 mins on other issues. The server have become play to report server. Everyone is threatning each other by 'OMG YOU DID THIS YOURE GETTING REPORTED' and this is really getting boring and it have become a constant issue when you kill a cop. He comes over the team speak room or send a private message saying that 'It was RDM i am going to report you bla bla bla' i am giving apologies to whos right but the others are just being harrassive and abusive. In my opinion this should be fixed first before adding big features in the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be an issue but saying that features shouldn't be added in the mean time makes no sense. The way that the community is run and the coding are separate entities. 

Why don't you just report the ones that are being abusive - Problem solved. And maybe if you are being complained at so much it might be a sign to "up your game?"  i don't no but it seems that way to me?

Why don't you just report the ones that are being abusive - Problem solved. And maybe if you are being complained at so much it might be a sign to "up your game?"  i don't no but it seems that way to me?
TLDR: If everywhere you go smells like dogshit, check your own shoe.

I can only assume you think some of us here have cataracts or something given your choice of font size and colour - some of us are old but not THAT old you know?! 

I would partially agree in that whenever I do ANYTHING I now immediately ALT F10 (Shadowplay), and check the forums for reports. Even when I know for a damn FACT i haven't done anything wrong, I feel I always have to be able to defend myself, and that's not very fun. But, such is the way of the game right now, there are some members in the community that make me feel this way specifically, but they shall remain anonymous.

@ I havent got reported once i am in this community for 5 months or so. So i dont think the problem is me. But i do think low ranked officers need to be more trained. Not talking about everyone but some of them are always looking for an opportunity to report someone or even abuse them. And no i dont like to report someone unless they did the same mistake twice or being untalkable when i try to solve it. Although i report it to their higher ranks. Also reporting cops are not a solution because instead of getting a ban they always get deranked.

agreed i got banned yesterday idk for how long for robbing some 1 in a greenzone and i didnt know that it was fine by him i just give him back hes money and moved on some dick snapper said he didnt care and stil was going to report me (that was just some one that saw the robbery ) now im banned ): my first ban in this server

my first ban in 2 years on this server 
6xyOWKI.png

If you feel that an officer is Conducting himself poorly, contact an higher ranking officer, or join the help section and let us know, we will make sure it gets to the right person.

I would have read that post but fuck that font size and colour. 

Pretty sure the other night when Teamspeak was down for a long time that a group of BWSC decided to start shooting a patrol car from the hills and proceeded to kill them all.

In fact I am sure.

Like another post said, check your own shoes.

Its kind of true though, everyone reports one another. Not saying that shouldn't happen, but its become a bit of a game to have footage over one another about them braking rules...

I just think people should stop with all the TS abuse, if someone has broken a rule, report them, end of. 

If the person broke a rule, realised their mistake, comes to you in game or on TS apologising and looking to solve it then I imagine it was accidental and they are genuinely sorry and there would be no need to report them.

If you need to go to someone complaining that it was RDM then IMO you are only looking for an argument/drama...

Lately i have been having a lots of trouble by cops , civilians and rebels and i got the feeling that i should post it on here. Lately it is really hard to role play , rob or kill someone. Because when we kill cops theyre are just harrasing us on the team speak constantly. Were playing 10 minutes and wasting our 30 mins on other issues. The server have become play to report server. Everyone is threatning each other by 'OMG YOU DID THIS YOURE GETTING REPORTED' and this is really getting boring and it have become a constant issue when you kill a cop. He comes over the team speak room or send a private message saying that 'It was RDM i am going to report you bla bla bla' i am giving apologies to whos right but the others are just being harrassive and abusive. In my opinion this should be fixed first before adding big features in the server.

well said. 

Back