What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Best Ways of making Money

ErenAwesome

Since I am quite new to the server I would like to know which ways are the best ways of making money. Legal and illegal. Thanks!

Legally I prefer Salt, not too difficult and decent enough money with a reasonably sized truck. Oil also isn't too bad, those would be my choices for legal work.

Drug-wise, weed I would say is the riskiest yet most popular due to its fairly short route from near Agios, to the processor near sand only about 5km away then Kavalato sell. This is the riskiest due to the high traffic in the areas and of course Kavala to sell drugs being the most popular point in the map so be very wary because nobody really minds robbing a drug trafficker and the cops certainly aren't a big fan of it either.

The other drugs aren't too bad and all give good money however again if you want the most profit possible you need to sell in Kavala which can prove difficult without adequate protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello m8.

This could help you out witg understand some of the jobs that are out there ;) 

Good luck!

And if you need anything you can always jump in our teamspeak and join the 'join for support' channel a staff member will come and help you. 

Hello @ErenAwesome,

On RPUK there is a vast range of ways to accumulate a sufficient amount of cash; some of them law abiding and some not. Of course, since you're new to the server, I am guessing you won't have had much exploring time to go and see what lies of the beautiful island of Altis, therefore I am going to give you a few tips that may help you along. All of the following is exclusively my opinion, others players may think differently!

Best Legal Option:

In my opinion, the best possible legal option you can possibly take is Salt. For a full HEMTT of Purified Salt you can look to generate around £1.200.000, which obviously is extremely lucrative. However, Salt is very time consuming especially if you don't have a Huron due to the sell point for salt being around 10km from the processor. But that is up to you!

Best Illegal Option:

Well. This is pretty obvious. It is *Drum roll* MARIJUANA! The suspense wasn't really needed. Anyone who's been apart of this community for a prolonged period of time will most likely agree. For a full HEMTT Truck of Marijuana, you can expect at least £1.200.000, alike salt however the total distance is much less. Although you can be caught be the police incarcerated, have your truck scrapped and a whole world of horrors. But again that is up to you!

I hope this has helped you mate! Have a good day!

Warm Regards,

Jack Shepherd.

Back