What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Barry Combat Log (Ban Issued 13/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny4789

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Barry

Time & Date this happened: 01:35 BST

Description of what happened: Myself and SGT Levi had a call from SPC The Shadow to attend a Hemtt truck parked at cocaine processing by Kavala. The suspect (Barry) was saying that the drugs found by Shadow were not his and that he was forced into drug trafficking. I Proceeded to arrest him on Suspicion of Drug Traffic and for his safety and told him further questions would follow at the station. We start to transport him back after impounding his truck as he was co-operating with us and seizing the drugs, when he threatened us to not take him to the station as we would be killed. On route we were intercepted by a Ifrit witch we passed and made it to the station. I then continued to do RP with him in questioning and read his rights to him. After about 30 Minutes of what i personally think was great RP he gave us a name of who was forcing him to traffic. I then said i would run the name through the database and it would show if that person lived in Altis, witch it did not. After telling him there was enough evidence to send him to jail he stop responding, so i then asked him if he would like food and water and he gave no reply. I gave him some anyway and at that point he then Combat logged from the server.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No he Combat logged so no way i could get hold of him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Screenshot of the DC!
EA3C135A46BD7165C29615C3BC98255FDF33A317

Ban Issued

06efd097179f4f392a4dabaaa896c10d -1 Barry - Forum Report 13/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back