What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned because i forgot to logout when i went to bed may you please unban me i rly like the server.

Hello.

This is the third time i write this. I got banned because i stood afk ingame. Dunno why i got prema ban for that you could just have kicked me or banned me for some hours. I forgot to logout but noone is anserwing my tickets. May you please unban me atleast check this out.

Thanks.

Nobody gets banned for being AFK. They might get KICKED if they are hogging a slot and we need space on the server, but nobody gets banned just for that.

What reason is being shown for the kicks when you attempt to rejoin the server. Tell us that, and then we can discuss it further.

You were kicked off the game. (Battleye: Admin ban) (Not in lobby... Spawn island

Last edited by a moderator:
May you please look into it. It has gone 3 days i beg you

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes... I remember this one now.

You were not showing as 'in lobby', so your character was alive and in-game. In other words, you had spawned, and should be somewhere on the main island of the game.

However, you were seen on Spawn Island (the initial location where player-characters are put, when they are in the lobby and haven't yet fully joined the game). Spawn Island is strictly off-limits to 'spawned' players. Some people think it is fun to go there (I shan't say how) and then kill people whose bodies are on the island, while the players are still in the lobby, waiting to spawn properly.

To be banned because of detection on spawn island, you either have to have been running around spawn island, shooting someone on spawn island, or otherwise causing grief, and (most importantly) not showing up as 'In Lobby'. Those are the signs that someone has gone to spawn island to cause mayhem.

I also notice that you (or someone else with the name 'Bane') appeared to have rather an unbelievably large amount of money - which was reduced to 100k.

Keep talking. Explain the above, please. It doesn't fit with your 'I was afk' story, so try something else, please.

No reply from player

Locking topic, If you still want an unban please reply in a new topic linking this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back