What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned, would like to get a second chance (Unbanned 03/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo

Im writing this unban request on the behalf of this report:

As you can see in the video I obviously crashed into him. My intention was to start a chase, but sadly it decided to explode.
I made a a stupid decision, and I would like a second chance. 

The days between the report was made and to the day it got accepted, I've been playing a lot on the server. I had a lot of fun with different people, and I even got a recommendation on the forum

I have met new people and made friends and enemies, and I don't want to lose all this because of a stupid thing that was not even ment to happen.

I would like a second chance because I feel like I  have improved a lot. I truly like this server due to the great rp, and I would love to have more fun experiences, so i'm requesting my unban so i can come back and enjoy the server with my gang and all the others in the game!

Yes I have, and I see the thing with the vdm - Though as I said, it wasn't my intention to blow everything up. After a bit of talking with these guys, I now understand that this server is a bit more serious than my old one when it comes to vdm. I didn't know that just hitting another car (which was my intention) also counted as vdm.

Ok please supply your GUID or Steam ID and we will allow you a final chance.

- Plus, before the incident, I saw cop cars bumping into the sides of other vehicles, which also made me believe in the bumping thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back