What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned without warning message for stealing heli (Unbanned 17/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

I just got banned for stealing a medic heli near the altis prison.

i do not aprove this ban as i believe i was in RP and this ban came out of the blue.

let me explain the situation.

what happend before prison. we had a hostage situation that involved almost all cops and bounty hunters near kavala. my direct cop in contact was officer Tom. things went south and me and my partner got arrested. we went to jail for this obviously and after 2 minutes jailtime we got broken out with a bunch of other guys. cops where there too and there was gunfight. cops and civs died there.

a medic came with a heli to revive the fallen cops and civs but leaves his heli unlocked.

as me and my partner just broke out of prison this was the perfect getaway vehicle for us.. i mean.. a heli.. right next to prison. its perfect.

so id like to have some feedback on what i got banned for.. is it against the rules to steal an unlucked medi heli even it it was 4 minutes before server restarts? if so then i did not know as i was clearly in RP here.

i would like to know if this ban is permanent or temporary. as i realy like playing on your server i hope this is just a misunderstanding as i never am a douchbag and try to RP to the best of my abilites. it would be unfortunate to have to find another server over this.

awaiting an answer...

Fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
read the rules dumbass it clearly states that taking/stealing any NHS vehicle is against the server rules.

i found it.. i have read the rules but just did not crossed my mind in the situation.. calling ppl dumbass is not realy helping anything. its just trolling.

like i said. it was 4 minutes before server restart and even though i now see that i was wrong as it is stated in the rules it was absolutely not intentional to break the server rules.

i'd like to think i am 1 of the few people who take rp situations to higher standards. for example the hostige situation before this all happend. ask the persons involved.. (stil can only remember officer tom).

there will always be trolls coming here to tell me to fuck off and that i deserved it.

i disagree and leave it to the admins to have a look at the situation.

Hi, I understand you may think it is a stupid rule, but please try and think why it is a bannable offence.

It may not be obvious to you, but the only way we can do our job is via vehicle. When you have upwards of 12 dead and some jackass steals your car, you can't get to them you have a potential 30 min run back to base. How unhappy would you be having to wait that long for revive.

Medics cannot defend themselves either or steal other vehicles.

I am not trying to have a go just trying to explain why.

Hi, I understand you may think it is a stupid rule, but please try and think why it is a bannable offence.

It may not be obvious to you, but the only way we can do our job is via vehicle. When you have upwards of 12 dead and some jackass steals your car, you can't get to them you have a potential 30 min run back to base. How unhappy would you be having to wait that long for revive.

Medics cannot defend themselves either or steal other vehicles.

I am not trying to have a go just trying to explain why.

Hi Lionel,

First of all i want to make it very clear that i do not think this is a stupid rule at all. it makes perfect sense. i explained in my origional post that during the whole event it simply slipped my mind due to me and my partner in crime just escaped prison after a hostage situation went south. also the fact that it happend 4 minutes before the server restarts makes this ban feel a bit excessive. yes i fully understand this is not an excuse but i do hope this wil "lighten" the whole sitution a bit.

i have read the rules before i started playing and i went over them again after my ban just in case.

love playing on this server. in fact i doubt there is anything close to this server unless you go private servers. yes there is also idiots rdm / vdm-ers on here but compared to other servers there are only a few of them here from what i have seen.

i can only hope that my ban will be revoked as i did not intent to break the rules in any way.

Fighter

ingame name:  Fighter

GUID:  76561198049578770

^ that will NOT help you at all

explain yourself? what will not help me at all? posting user name and GUID in advance?

i expect admins to look at this profesionaly and thus i expect the outcome to be positive due to the circumstances.

merely trying to save time here for admins and myself.

im an adult and dont feel like explaining myself over and over. i already did so in the posts above this.

i will wait for a admin to do his neutral jugement over this case.

if it so happends that i will not be given a 2nd chance then that is unfortunate and i will drop the game as i dont feel like starting from scratch and to be honest most other servers are no fun at all because they lack penalties for RDM / VDM and trolling.

Fighter

My bad, it just looked like a copy of your first post. Actually it is, but indeed with the addition of your GUID. Which might help, if the rest of your request is approved. Good luck.

i know we are supposed to wait untill an admin casts his judgement over the case and i do not want to be impatient. i have seen multiple admins read this post. i have a long weekend coming up and was hoping to spent some time in altis during this. i know this forum section has the lowest priority as everyone here did something wrong obviously. just hope you guys can take a moment and atleast let me know where i stand.

thanks for understanding.

Fighter.

can someone please have a look at this unban request? i know this has low prio but this is nuts. i took a long weekend to play this game and build up some serious core on your server. i donated to help me do this. i just keep wondering if you admins seen this request and do not care because you process it once a week no matter the seriousness of the matter. or that you are actually so bussy it hasn't come to this yet. im sure the answer is somewhere in the middle.

i feel a bit frustrated right about now.

i am sure there will be people that say. hey. you are banned so you deserve this and you do not get to whine so be patient.

true.

but i also feel that i shouldn't have to be in deathrow with the mayor felony's for lets say a drunken driving situation. if you get what i mean.

please please have a look at this so i can enjoy your server once more.

Fighter.

The NHS do an outstanding job on our server and their vehicles are vital to it. Stealing them is not an option.

Please ensure you have read our rules and post here to confirm.

i have read the rules over and over during my ban period to make sure i will not make silly mistakes like this again.

Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back