What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned. Really sorry. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legpain1

Hey here staff and other people of the community here i am going to put how and why i got banned and why im sorry for this.​
 ​

How:

The reason i got banned from this server was because a long time ago on a Altis-Life server(Not this wonderful server) i played for around 2 months and i was about to join the server when i got the message "Banned: Game-Hack-38." At that point i was really confused and not sure what happened. I went to the owner of the server and asked why and he simply said you were hacking. I wasn't hacking and i really didn't know what the hell was going on. I quit Arma 3 and realized cheat engine had been open because the game i was playing before i got on Arma 3 was Euro-Truck-Simulator2 I completely forgot and i downloaded this because i didn't want to waste my time playing the game all over again since i lost my old save-file. I went to the owner and he didn't unban me and that was the end for me playing on that server. I carried on trying to get back on the server for about 1 week until i gave up knowing i wouldn't get banned even though i wasn't intending to use cheat engine for any game other than ets2.

Now i used to play on Altislife.co.uk until they got a server mod/plugin whatever you call it which bans all players that have been banned on other servers i played as a cop i was a PC i think at that time and had a fun time until i got banned because of the modification they made to the server. This was around a 6 months back. Ever since i have constently been checking out the website to see if they removed it and the server has rapidly changed and looks epic from the pictures and videos i have seen all across this website. Somebody told me that it doesn't exist anymore this ban mod thing and all you have to do is put the ban appeal that you got banned on another server and thats exactly what i'm doing now.

Im sorry for all this fuss this may have caused you

Thanks.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think it's a battleye ban which they cannot override. Probably wrong though.

This is a Battleye ban, not a server admin ban. Battleye bans CANNOT be undone, both because it's part of the agreement signed by the users (i believe), and also because their service for doing so is non-existent. The only way to get around a Battleye ban in this case would be to purchase a new copy of the game, as it uses serial keys for bans.

EDIT: Just to clarify that, it's a ban done by Battleye, not the staff of any server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preview

I feel you

The only way to undo a battle eye ban is to contact battle eye direct. Chances are they will not unban you tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back