What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned on ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.

crombastic

my friend abedbawsxx was banned for vdm with irfit in kavala and no rp, but we are currently playing in the same internetcafe which we have the same ip address so i was banned as well can you please remove the ban or fix and thank you. my name is PLAYER1

Sorry, no - not at this time. For all we know, you're not in an internet café at all, and you have multiple Battleye GUIDs at your disposal. I'm not saying you *have*, but it is possible. Hence the IP ban is a 'belt-and-braces' approach that safeguards the server a little more than would be the case without it.

When/if abedbawsxx files an unban request and explains/apologies/demonstrates awareness of the rules, we'll talk again. But in the meantime, sorry, the IP-ban stays.

Please don't be angry at us. Be angry at your friend, if he has spoiled your fun by his thoughtless actions.

No reply from users friend,

Locking topic, If he decides to fight your corner open a new thread linking this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back