What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned (little Brother on Account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtthew

Signed in and i was banned no idea what happened so i asked my brother and he said he was trying to get me more money the idiot, so an unban would be nice thanks.       Arma name - Matthew.      

Steam ID     - zSpiraLHD

Do you really expect any one to believe that your "little brother" went on your account and got you banned ?

This is the most commonly used excuse on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont expect you to believe anything i'm just wanting to go on and take about 5-6 other people with me onto the server, bored of current altis server and was looking for a good one with Mature Admins..

tumblr_m0uie4chSb1rnua94o1_500.gif

Best thing to do would be getting a picture of you and your brother with a piece of paper saying Altislife.co.uk FTW and then send it to wilco to keep your identity private. Then that is evidence that you have a brother, but doesn't mean you didn't commit the crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that 'My little brother' excuse.

I have used that so many times after buying something on eBay, and then realizing shit i don't want that.. 

eBay it works.... AltisLife i believe not!!!

Get your brother to come here, i also want a pic of you together with altislife.co.uk on it and a note saying sorry.

The little brother shit dont work here.

Please reopen a thread should you have a picture and link it to this thread.

Locking due to age and no reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back