What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned from a long time ago. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernasolberg

Hi,

Almost a year back, me and a friend of mine joined a random Altis server, which was this one at its infancy. I can't remember specifically what we did (most likely RDM'd), but what we did deemed us getting banned. Not knowing this would not be just any Altis server, and now all of our friends are playing on this server daily.
With such reputation it's without a doubt we wouldn't have done anything close to what the wrongs we did. It's on no-one but ourselves and I'm sure we deserved what was coming to us. Only hope you could forgive us, and give us another chance to reform ourselves.

Thank you for taking your time hearing us out.

Kind regards,
Erna & Lars.

Erna:
ARMA Nickname: Erna Solberg
ARMA ProfileID: 76561198079325436
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59529854
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ernasolbergcsgo/

Lars:
ARMA Nickname: Lars
ARMA ProfileID: 76561198066565360
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53149816

Last edited by a moderator:
So what your saying is any server is fine to RDM etc on.... you do know this server was professional back then as it is now ... so now that your friends are all playing here you think that's a good enough reason for us to give you a final chance ?

I mean you haven't even bothered to confirm if you have read our rules or not... sorry your going to have to do better than that.

Wilco, what's hard to understand that when you have over 10+ friends playing here, that you obviously will take it a lot more seriously. That much is a given, and you're bright enough to understand that, I'm sure.

I haven't seen a thread that shows such sincerity for their mistakes as this one, and yet they get to reform. Why are you having such a hard time giving this man another chance compared to so many other cases I've already read through?

Just look at this for example:

Such a lousy, no-effort thread, which just casually says: "ya i read rules". < Unbanned >.

Clearly when Erna gives such an effort and time to write you a sincere apology for their mistakes and telling you to take it a lot more seriously, you can be sure they're going to read the rules.

However, like it seems here, you only have to say: "I read the rules, please unban me", then sure, wait for Erna to post that he has read the rules then.

Yes i do understand that.... but from a server point of view if he was VDMing and RDMing back then whats going to stop him this time around ?

I have no confirmation that he has bothered to read our rules yet....

In the thread you point out the guy at least said in some way he has read the rules therefore he was given his final chance.... if you appeal here successfully you get one more go and that's it.

Until i have confirmation that this person has done that then no final chance.

My apology for the late response, a bit busy throughout this week. I do not think it's okay to just RDM on any server, just because I have no consequences on there. However, I'm only human and the best of me got to me at the time. I generally do not act this way, regardless of the reputation, but the notion of no consequences over the Internet can sometimes get the best out of people.

I should've mentioned that I have read the rules, but it's something I took as generally understood. A bit shortsighted of me, since again, it's the Internet. Whenever there's something I wonder about if I'm allowed or not to do, I will always check the rules to be certain I'm not breaking the rules.

Unable to find 8bec7800dd14aa00c0b47287c0356432

If your still banned then PM me with correct details

Moving to denied as unable to action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back