What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for UnkownGlitch (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

isak2

I got banned for a glitch that i didnt know was a glitch it was my first time getting restrained and i lay down on the ground and my gun was in my hand so i  thougt i was free or something didnt really know thats why i started to shoot at the roof. 

Im really sorry this will not happend again thanks for fast answer. 

Ingamename: [P.M.C] Isak

Please post back with your GUID and acknowledgement that you know this is a bug.

Here is my GUID: 3d3657ccb28162b8eea03eec3945f0ad

i now know that its a bug and will not happend again im so sorry for this sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

What Rdm in Greenzone i have not Rdm in greenzone ? can you show me any proof?
Of course I can.

2ccsbpi.png

4h41s5.png

Lemme just check the footage [*checks footage*].

Oh. Did you also not RDM the guy (Alex) just driving the Ifrit through town? He seemed shocked to have you kill him, and I didn't hear the RP between him driving from the old market place to the spot he died, all I got was an Ifrit driving, shots fired, and a kill message.

Now please, I'm tired of watching the same video over and over. I don't like making reports, and I certainly don't like bringing them up again in unban appeals, but looking at the evidence I just don't see how you can protest your innocence on this one. Pretty much everyone in the area was in the wrong that night, RDMing, RDMing RDMers, then those RDMers getting RDMed some more by people trying to help.

As always, I will be happy to upload the (incredibly large) video if admin feel they need it to review anything, but until requested to do so I am done with the entire matter.

Dain

More bullshit from PMC

Go and read the rules, once you have ... please make a decision to post your GUID and leave PMC... if you decide not to then the ban will remain perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back