What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned for ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im banned for teamspeak for suspecting to advertise when i just ignored wilcos messages cause im playing league of legends or csgo on diffrent communitys just saying when everyone left i was the only one still playing on this server lmao

You were lerking on our teamspeak a number of times... the moment you joined teamspeak i asked you why you was here as we are having a lot of issues with that other community right now (which i have contacted them again today about)... you then disconnected a few minutes after i messaged you which of course is going to raise eyebrows.

This was a few weeks ago so why turn up here now ? was it because you and a few others got banned ?

Please PM me....

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldnt be so jelouse about other communitys lol you got 400 players 24/7 on your 2 servers.. dont see the problem having problems with other communitys 

Jealous ?

Wow... i am not jealous of any communitys as i know this one is the strongest throughout the community .... to the server and the banter on teamspeak

What i do get pissed off about is people advertising and idiots like you

Goodbye Bump

Lol  wilco i never fucking advertised for any other servers 

So you just banned me for no reason when i didnt comply to your messages ? cmon that is just bullshit there more behind it 

when i try to talk to you on teamspeak about something you never reply to me it was only tbj and ciaran that talked with us 

Have i said once that you advertised.... No...

Sorry Bump but you are talking nothing but bollocks here and wasting my time, I can tell from your posts full of lol etc your just here to cause trouble which i havent got the time to deal with little games.

I asked you to PM me you failed to answer my questions so i am issuing you a community ban

Come back when you have grown up.... actually do not bother

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back