What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned for something i cant (Unbanned 28/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage

I was banned for "Advertiseing a teamspeak" but i dont own one. infact i only use ts for the altislife.co.uk teamspeak. I use ventrilo for most of my stuff. It must have been someone else. Please understand i cant and wont do this. I love this server. I wanted to donate. 

Sincerely,

Savage

My PlayerID: 76561198099663407

Last edited by a moderator:
Vouching for this guy, I game with savage alot, and he has never advertised for a TS.  He brought me too this server, and as a result I now donate, please remove this as it must be a different Savage.  

I have no part in this, but I just have to mention your GUID, looks awful a lot like the normal player ID. I don't think this is relevant. You can find the GUID when connecting to a server with BattleEye, it will say something like "player ..." "connecting with GUID ...lots of numbers and letters.". Just a little heads up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
 You sent a message to Johnny Lemmy [badgers] advertising a different teamspeak and asking him to join in in a number of messages.

Our rules are 100% clear, no other TS addresses should be given out other than TS.ALTISLIFE.CO.UK

I have unbanned you but please keep this in mind going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back