What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for RDM when shooting police officers as rebel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Hi, Im pretty sure this is not against the rules so could I be told why I was banned without even any questioning? I was enjoying this server and just got my rebel license and I was banned without knowingly even breaking any rules. Also I did not shoot at a single civilian during my attack.

I'm sorry man but just because you had enough money for a rebel license doesn't mean you should just KOS cops, I'm part of a rebel group and not once have we ever fired the first shot at a police officer, we only retaliate.

Tbh I don't think it is against the rules, but this is a serious RP server and where was your RP if you just shot at them

OK, I saw another player being arrest who was a rebel as he had rebel clothing so I shot police officers arresting a fellow rebel and I tried to see if i could set him free, this occured in the main town and shortly after me being tazed I was banned for RDM. Surely defending another handcuffed member of the rebels is a valid RP reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'm sorry man, one rebel in town attacking police is allowed, two however is considered an attack and has to be cleared by the admin first.

I heard an explosion, went to it and he was arrested at the time of my attack so there was only 1 rebel attacking

Question: Had this happened outside town, in the countryside, is it ok to shoot the popo to release a fellow rebel?

What difference does it make? That must be a valid RP reason to shoot the police wherever you are

Not in a town

Clearly you have not given the time of day to read our rules so unban request denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back