What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for RDM (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxe11erate

Hello,

My name is Alexander(in-game name),

player ID: 76561198065562687,

player GUID: 229b8bf1f94386ad8bb3fb013dd083f3.

I am creating this topic because I want to appeal.

I was holding up people with some friends, pointing my gun at them and telling them to put their hands up so I could steal their money. It just happened so that my victims did not react to me and they were both armed I decided to shoot them, wich I see now was a very poor and unthoughtfull decision.

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

I see how my poor RP made the spectating admin decide that I was RDM'ing and I do not blame him for this nor do I want to say that it was wrong of him to do so. I have been victimized by RDM myself, sometimes even by the biggest gangs on the server either by being shot outright without a word spoken or just by getting told hands up and getting shot anyways with little to no RP at all. Not that I want this to be an excuse, I just want to show that it is not easy to adapt for this community when there are not alot of people who take time to explain to new players how to behave properly in an RP server.

I have seen alot of very good RP'ers that might be willing to do this, but it might be hard to find the right examples for new players who are figuring things out on their own. And its funny even since I have convinced four of my friends to buy the game and all play on this server whom I have been guiding and teaching how they should play and what they should look out for and it turns out I am the one who gets banned for poor RP.

Now I am a person who could go on and on so I will cut it here since I do not waste too much of anyones time, especially the freightening admins.

Please unban me, I am sorry and I have prepared myself to not make the same mistake again.

Alright I am being ignored for two days straight now.

Now is this amusing someone here? Is this a joke? Is someone giving me my just deserts because I deserved this?

Seriously you can not claim to be all about serious and adult when you are blatantly ignoring specific people for whatever reason.

I was told I was banned by Vladic Ka and so far he has only replied to me once and that did not give me annything to work with and ever since he has been looking at my posts but never again taken the effort to let me know anything.

I am also not allowed to send him a message about ban appeals nor am I allowed to contact him on teamspeak.

What am I supposed to do? I have been waiting and witness being ignored so what good is waiting more going to do?

2 days is not very long... Unban appeals are dealt with our complete lowest priority... no your not amusing anyone... banning people is something that takes alot of time up as there are so many idiots out there not understanding the rules or the fact this is a serious roleplay server.

Request denied... your attitude stinks quite simply and you wouldn't fit in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back