What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for Random Death Match (Unbanned 27/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugster

Hello,

Today I received a ban for random death matching, I'm not here to slate anyone or cause trouble. I simply wish for the case to be reviewed again because I felt that I was wrongly banned. I do not wish to be labelled as a random death matcher and a rule breaker especially on the only server I play and enjoy. There was video evidence of me shooting and kill two members of the Goose Cartel gang at the weed processing plant, these men had killed me in a previous life but I had no knowledge of this and neither do I take an interest in breaking new life rule. Like I stated on their ban request I was merely going to the processing plant to rob people. I can understand that some of you reading this will turn around and say 'That is something you don't do'. I do understand your point and I would also agree especially as I had been killed 20 minutes earlier at the weed field but I had started playing with some other friends who had said let's rob people at the weed processing plant. Now I thought this was a good idea the time because every time I had tried to make money through weed, oil or copper I have been robbed. Anyway there video does show me killing both of them and the audio doesn't seem to support my cause, however I will be sticking to what I have said as I did role play the situation and I had tried my best for them to hear me, some of you will disagree and say that I should have gone up to them and spoke to them face to face but at the time I didn't want to risk going face to face with them as they were in a better position than I was. I had attempted to make them stop their vehicle as they drove in. I asked them to step out of the vehicle and place their hands above their heads, from what I saw they kept on driving and left the vehicle with weapons raised. This is when I decided to open fire. I have looked over the video numerous times and unluckily for me it doesn't side with me. I also didn't realize when playing this server that I would also have to record my own actions to provide as evidence, I did not think the situation would have turned into this.

I would like the admins to review this situation because I do not like the label of a rule breaker on my name, I am not at all what I have been made out to be and I feel that this is a big misunderstanding.

Thank you

Dug 

Supply me evidence.... I have a video showing you RDM'ed if you can supply me a video showing a different story then thats fine

However the ban was correctly made based from the video evidence clearly showing RDM 

(I have just deleted loads of posts... can people PLEASE read the unban appeal rules - The appeal process is between the poster and the admins, no one else should comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
All bans are perm unless appealed successfully

The video shows you quite clearly RDM'ing you have not got no evidence that says otherwise therefore the ban is correct.

I need you to go and read the rules and confirm you have read them and come back here with your GUID for a final chance, I suggest you rethink the way you rob people going forward

Everything here needs to be roleplayed.

I have read the rules and I appreciate the final chance, from now on I will be recording to validate my innocence.

Arma 3 ID 76561198000010005

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't the first time you've done it either, glad to know somebody finally caught you on video this time around.

I didn't realize until yesterday what my GUID was haha. I'd like to say thank you for being given a final chance, from now on I will be keeping to myself and will record to ensure I had evidence if something like this ever happens again.

GUID:0d1fbab38e896dc825857fcba05fcbd2

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back