What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwheato71

Banned
i was banned by police who have let the server down, my name is wheato on server, got banned becoz they wouldnt let me spawn my car.

Do you want to know why you was banned (by me - not a police officer) ?

infact i'll tell you why i was banned,i reported 1 civ for having a weapon then i reported a broken police car on garage spawn point then i got knocked out 3 times,tazed twice,then had to buy another vehcile and lagged out.

No ... a civ who has been playing on this server/community for a number of months reported you to me as the police for mass VDM... so i thought i would watch you.

This is the first thing i see.

Care to explain yourself... this was the 4th VDM you carried out.

Last edited by a moderator:
not begging, shame was a good server i'll move on,maybe if you was so fair u would have more than 28 donators.

We have over 100 donators and growing daily not that even matters to your unban request!

If your reading the active donator list thats work in progress, Move on then plenty of servers out there that would put up with mass VDM i am sure.

We just do not allow that poor quality of gameplay here.

Yawn

You published your name on this website, you also use that username in game (this is the internet) 

Please learn the law

Topic locked, Ban requested denied.... BTW the video is locked, not that I am confident you will have any understanding of what that means based on your 16 poorly put together posts here this morning.

For the record this member went ahead and PM'ed me swearing, i have therefore issued a website ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back