What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for no reason (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTorlay

I have been banned for no reason.  

This link says i killed somemone at kavala garage.  i was on the main road kidnapping people and we got shot at. then i ran towards the garage my buddy got killed at the garage and the guy took his gun so i had to shoot the guy back or i would have been killed aswel.  

Absolutely no reason for me being banned i have done nothing wrong. all i done was defend myself from others who were shooting also. anything i done was outside the green zone but i bet your medic didn't tell you that.

The Kavala garage is a green zone which means no killing... Ever. 

I suggest you upload the video but for future reference, you should call the cops or report the guy doing the killing and put in a compensation request. So you DID do something... You shot a guy in an area you are not supposed to shoot a guy in. 

Which one of the two guys banned were you?

If you are Dean Hall, like you have highlighted in your link, then its a perm ban.

well for 1 there were no cops online as usual they were all on the other server 

and 2 i got perm banned because of this crap which i shouldnt have been banned for in the first place

That little tiny bit of video the medic put on misses out everything else that happend 

Never mind. Just seen that you were already unbanned earlier this month from a while ago. Looks like you never learned your lesson.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back