What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned For No Reason (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKBwhey

Hiya, 

I was playing on your server yesterday in the early hours of the morning. 

As i got on, A group of rebels approached me and handed me guns and clothes who claimed that they were running kavala and i could do anything i wanted as long as i RP'd. 

I started a Taxi firm and I ran people out of safe zones took them into the hills and murdered them one by one if they did not do as i asked or demanded ( all in RP of course ) 

The gang started killing people in Kavala (Safe zone) so i kidnapped one of them and executed them for there sins against the other members of the server.

After that the gang kept messaging me telling me there were coming to kill me Etc. so my mate Sgt. Smeg jumped online and we got armed up and sneaked around kavala, NOT killing anyone, Just hiding from the gang after us. 

I was in a building when i heard a female player in the square saying ''Stop robbing me, This is a safe zone'' Over and over. So i went over to check it out, Some guy was knocking people out at the Car shop (Safe zone) and robbing them repeatedly. 

So, Me and Sgt.Smeg took action upon this and told him to stop, He continued, I ran round the corner and told him to get on the floor and he did not respond nor listen to the instructions i had given him. 

So i yelled at him once more whilst ADSing and once again he did not respond, so i shot him dead and saved the female player. 

As soon as this happened I got banned from an admin and so did Sgt.Smeg. 

I do not believe that this is fair as it was all in RP and I was stopping someone who was not RPing and doing illegal activities in the safe zone. 

Sgt.Bentley (JKBwhey)

Last edited by a moderator:
If other people shoot and rob in the safezone, thus breaking the server rules, you should report them. Not shoot them back. Anyway, maybe it would help if you actually NAME the gang who was involved.

We beleive it was something like LNR or something. I couldnt really tell you but one of there in game names was ''Grimreaper'' with numbers :L 

I remember this sovereign banned you for shooting people in greenzone and he was not only watching you once for a few times

You cannot justify breaking rules by killing rule breakers. You should report anyone breaking the rules and not take action yourself. Please read our rules and post here that you understand them. We will also require your GUID.

3 days later... no response

Moving to denied, if you return reopen a request with the information required above and link this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back