What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for no reason at all (Duplicate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you try and join the server, it should give you a ban reason, what is it? This may help in finding out what, if anything, you've done wrong.

If your in game name is Xaza or something you got banned for VDMing.

Edit: its Xuze and you rammed them with your truck and killed one of them. Care to explain why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i indeed rammed someone, but i have my reasons. The one i rammed played together with his friend, and they were shooting at me + my friend, my friend got killed and i managed to escape with their truck. I got back at them (they were in the middle of paros) They shoot me once again without any warning, and i could see that they had a hostage ripped of clothing. I rammed into him, he shoot at me again and killed me. 

I do not think that their report without legit reason shall be unpunished, that is not fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per server rules, under no circumstances at all are you permitted to use your vehicle as a weapon, even weapon even when situated in a life/death scenario.

I don't think there is a specific timer on your ban. Either you're banned, or not. You should try making a proper unban request, that contains the rule your broke, a confirmation that you've read the server rules and your GUID, notr your player ID.

After you're finished with that, all you can do is wait for Wilco's decision. My impression of him is that he generally accepts ban appeals if you haven't done something really innapropriate or haven't put enough effort in your appeal. The best option for you is to edit your topic, or simply create a new one. I don't quite know the right thing to do, becuase I'm quite new here as well. After you're done with that, all you can do is pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back