What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned for having a RPG (Perm ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzaking

Your In-game name:

Pizzaking

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID:

e0f935837487c839e5eed7b7ac7545ad

Date & Time you was banned:

26-02-2015 21:00 (about)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

I shot a cop named SNAKE.

He is a friend of mine and we were together talking on Teamspeak.
While rp I mentioned that I wanted to rob him but he did not respond.
Then I shot him.(may be to quick   ^_^   i admit that)
I did not take his things and set down in a building nearby.
Then was I arrested by another cop and he threw me in jail after a discussion i had with him.(RP)
After 10 seconds into the jail I got a Battleye server Ban (RPG).
My friend SNAKE also did not understand why I got a ban.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I like to have second change to discus my perm ban.

I was banned for having a RPG with me.

After a long PM frustrating discussion with Vladic that i was innocent and that i had no idea how RPG came in my inventory i stopped my attempt to get unbanned.

i have not stopped watching the forum for the last few months and one thing i see is that a lot of people get banned for having illegal stuff with them.

All these people get banned no matter what explanation they have.

Now lets say that i am not a hacker/cheater and i found a rpg lying on the ground and i picked it up.

i have been reading the rules several times but i can not find anywhere that a RPG is a illegal weapon as a matter of fact i can't find any explanation what a illegal weapon is.

So to my opinion perm banning me for having a illegal weapon without a second chance is out of proportion.

Please consider me a second chance so that i can prove to you that i am not a hacker/cheater.

Anything you cannot buy in the various shops is obviously not something you should be handling. At no point have you said how you got the RPG so as before this ban will be perm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back