What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for HACKING??? (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizzia

Your In-game name: Wong LEE

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:104002526

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198168270780

Date & Time you was banned: 14/02/2015 23:01

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: hacking???

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Me and my friend Wang lee we driving around when we found this veh that we never seen before in kavala we  tryied to get in as driver but you couldnt so we drove off after that apparently we spawned them in and were hackers? I dont even no how to hack or beable to spawn stuff in like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes admins get it Wong, Lee. 

Hopefully this issue will be resolved shortly. 

I had 20 people spamming me about this guy, yelling at me ingame that he was spawning in vehicles...

combined with reports of RDM, and killing in a green zone.

and abuse ingame from your best buddy.....

fSpIiMr.jpg

RDM me and my friend were killed many times in kavla for being accused of hacking we didnt kill anyone in the greenzone and we ARE NOT HACKERS FFS!

neo, i know i should not be commenting on here, but i think the RDM was from someone called 'The Admiral', his name was somehting like that. He killed my friend in the kavala garage. 

User caused a whole lot of fuss for the police the whole night, we kept coming across him and his friend throughout the night, general troll...

Going to need to look into this one further.

I would also like to know how you got unbanned after you were diputing your ban here:

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back