What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for Hacking (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player name: [TALM]Potato_Man

Guid:c118604467e9258900ca2e02572cf

So today 17/12/14 a friend of mine gave me 500k and he said it was a hack he showed it to me and convinced me to try it
i only  decided to try it to see if it was real and later report it on the forums, to prevent others from doing it, i will post links to the hacks if asked.
  Yes i have read the rules i know it should not be done and i wont do never again such a thing.
i was just trying to help the community.

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

1D) For your own character protection everyone is expected to report suspicious player behaviour.If you, for exemple, receive a high amount of Money from another player, that player is obviously a hacker. If you do not report him emmediately after becoming aware of his behaviour, you are at the risk of being banned also.

1E) We have Money logs and regulary check players Money, if you are using any Money exploit we will find you and the outcome is a permanente ban (again i wasn´t using the hack for personal gain but to find server flaws and report them).

I know i shoudnt have done this and should've reported this to na admin instead of experementing this with the risk of getting banned i guess i wasn´t thinking strait i am sorry and i hope i get unbanned

You should have reported the person in-game that told you about this hack, the admins can then check the logs for any weird activity such as giving himself money, etc. 

Care to first report the person who shown you this... then secondly what it was you tried ?

No you will report him now before I am forced to go into logs... and believe me I am a man without sleep at this present time so if I have to do that then it wont end well for anyone involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back