What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for fucking around. (Unbanned 10/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadhg

Basically I tried to holster the Flare gun and pressed Shift G instead of Shift H. I accidentally hit Wilco during the build up to the fireworks after the server came back up the second time. I apologized in direct chat to Wilco but got banned before I could explain what happened. Simple mistake, sorry about that.

Please supply your GUID... knocking out an admin during a big server event isn't clever the fact you was facing me at that point proves you was going to fire a flare gun at me or you intended to knock me out.

As I said above the server just came back for the second time and I arrived at Kavala Square. I didnt want to fire my flare gun because we were told not to and I didnt fire it for the 50 mins or so that I was on the server waiting for the event to happen. It was a simple mistake where the wrong buttons were pressed at the wrong time. The keys are right beside each other on my keyboard anyway so I hope you can see how easy it would be to hit the wrong one. I have never fucked around with admins and never will. Just not my style. Anyway I said my piece, the rest is up to you.

Thanks for the unban.

GUID: 3f875aa3da5f67b11dc2c31c0b8288a7

kk may this be a lesson to be extra careful at server events!

You have been unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back