What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for False and Bad Reasons. (Permaban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryno425

Hi my name is bryno and i was banned for a really uncalled for reason. someone made a post saying i attacked a medic. his name was Shivers and u can see from the video he is a bad person calling me names and Retard, he is a very bad person and harasses everyone on the server, you  banned the wrong person. 

Unaware to me i didn't know u couldn't knockout the medic, as u can see from the video i didn't know the rule and quickly apologized and helped him out after.

this ban was very unjustified . and i am demanding an appeal.

sorry this happened and will never happen again i always play fairly and role play. unlike the kid in the video harrasing me. 

thanks please unbann me now.

Bryno.

the ban doesnt even say how long it is. this is not fair to me at all.. been 3 days and still no response from a decent admin who knows anything about the case.

some admin accused me of spaming the thread which is also a lie i suggest you demote CSI VLADIC KA immediately for shutting down my post saying i was spamming when i clearly didnt. i posted once every 10+ hours which is  not constantly over and over , he needs to learn what spamming. clearly he is just a prick thanks.

Wow, lets see what you did here... Not being very apologetic was the first thing that struck me. Then saying you didnt spam the other thread but you already have two posts on this one? Then you suggest demoting an admin and high-ranking police officer, and wrapping it up by calling him a prick... am I the only one who really don't think you'll get unbanned?

Wow, lets see what you did here... Not being very apologetic was the first thing that struck me. Then saying you didnt spam the other thread but you already have two posts on this one? Then you suggest demoting an admin and high-ranking police officer, and wrapping it up by calling him a prick... am I the only one who really don't think you'll get unbanned?
I think this guy is just an asshole if im honest.

Unban denied. I wish you well in whatever server you move to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back