What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for apparently hacking. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WangLEE

Your In-game name: Wang LEE

Your Steam Profile ID: mr_idonthavename

Your GUID: 8e7e065d754cf694300b9bb0db63c078

Date & Time you was banned: Before 12am Febuary 14th

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: None?

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Yesterday night i was banned for absolutley no reason at all. When i spoke to neo he told me that i had been banned for spawning vehichles in which is absolutley insane! My brother wong lee came across that vehicle and i told him to lock pick it so we could sell it in order to buy a new truck as our's was stolen by some 8 year old trolls who then sold it. I find it ridiculous that we have both been permantly banned based on no evidence at all. Although i typed messages contaning swear words to the trolls who kept sending me messages because they had just sold my truck i still find it silly that we are banned on such weak evidence and if you ban people people for swearing then thats just madness as its just a game and your going to always get that no matter what you can do. If i thought i had done wrong i would apologise but i dont see what we have done wrong so for this i am not sorry. I ask you to unban me and my brother as i this whole matter completely unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the template provided if you want to be considered for an unban.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back