What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

banned E = MC MELON (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was banned for lagging and "VDM-ING"

4 people which if it was on purpose was a ban-able offence

but in my case it should be jail time not being banned and i

have people who will vouch for me

Boris Johnson

MC reggington

You were trolling the entire day and purposefully ran over someone on a quadbike... I even talked to you and said "That stuff will get you bannished from the island, if you get what I mean". I then settled with sending you to jail. Then you kept on trolling , jumping out infront of our car and the like, after which I once again sent you to jail, officially for your own safety since you seemed suicidal, but i did type to you it was for trolling. You then VDM us right infornt of an admin. Until you admit what you did and offer an apology i personally don't think you should be unbanned...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I do think that, since I saw it two times and an admin saw you once. Yes you did absolutely mean to do it. 

hoonest to god , i swear i didnt mean to kill all those people but yes you was right to jail me for trolling , im sorry Brat

I suggest you try and roleplay something other than a pure troll. The VDM that may or may not have been an accident was the final straw for you today.

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

depending on which way you take it  VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

and 3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban.

and whats a GUID ?

is it this :  [PM] E=MC-MELON 

oh and brat i have a screen shot of you saying it :/

The GUID is your Battleye ID.
You can find it when you logg in to any Server it's the long number appearing when you logg in.

Or you type this into the chat: #beclient guid

You have a screen of me saying what? That you get sent to prison for trolling? The one you were going to ban me for? Out of RP things are meant to be put in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back