What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnious

our In-game name: Django Freeman

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:28188788

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

9c79e5291644ab7ced8b80aaa728206d

Date & Time you was banned:18/01/2015 18.45 (around)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:Because i feel that i should not of been banned from this situation and that i have been playing all day to get money then i think i have been banned un-fairly.the situation was when i was behind a car and a cop 100m told my gang member to drop hiss weapon and my gang member killed him, there were 2 cops 100m up the hill and we began to open fire on them. I ended killing one of them then was banned for rdm about a minute later.in my opinion if we had not of killed the other two cops they would have killed us.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

This is a copy and paste from your friends post. ()

We are talking about your ban here not his... so your the same person are you ? ... moving to denied

Create your own post explaining what you did and what rules you broken... i would like to remind you this is a serious roleplay server not a server to just shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back