What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned A While Ago (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legpain1

Hey so none of you probably will remember me but i'm Legpain!

I started playing on this server a few weeks after it got launched and  loved it! I was a cop ect all that cool stuff and rich and just having a great time! Until i got banned. Now this is a long long story of how i got banned very long in-fact.

Two Years Ago (Real Life)

I was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and i just finished doing some Cargo runs until my game glitched out and yeah i lost all my money. So i was pretty pissed so i downloaded cheat engine and edited all my money and played for a bit longer. I then quit Euro Truck Simulator 2 and joined my Altis Life server that i played on at that time (Not Altislife.co.uk) I joined and instantly got banned for Gamehack #38 and i was mad. I went on Teamspeak and they did nothing about it so i decided to switch servers to AltislIfe.co.uk and i loved it so so much and thought my old server was crap i had so much fun on Altislife.co.uk Until... I got banned. Now the reason i got banned about a year ago now was because i got banned on Blackwing Gaming for GameHack #38 Which apparently Wilco borrowed the Ban list or something like that over to this server. 

So again i went off and asked for help but they did nothing about it. Now i thought i could easily find another good server better than this one to play on but in the  matter of fact i really didn't and i'm back hear about one year later! I would really like to join back into this fantastic community and have loads more fun than i used to have now that this server has like 100's of people on! When i used to play it only had like 30 - 50 people on!

Thank you.

From Legpain.

Please follow these rules found otherwise your request will most likely be denied - JohnJoeegan - Mentor

We have been going only 13 months......

Your last appeal was 20th Feb.... Just over 1 month ago

Our answer will always be...."once a hacker always a hacker", We do not unban for gamehack #38

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back