What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank Job vdm (Refused: Maratek)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
In-game name: Gourvo

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198134176323

What was lost: hemmt box of gold

Value of item/money lost: 7m 

Quick description of what happened: someone left bank open i took around  70 gold bars sheep went to get rest but bank was lcoked down...and i get vdm'd. now i am aware that you dont get comp for gold becuase of the rule of maybe not selling it but it was going too my house and i was only a few km from it...so it would have been sucesfull but i got vdm'd and i am sick of it (i am uploding vid soon)

IT wasnt vdm as u see the car fly up in The end and you wont get. gold refunded because it wouldnt be sure if you would actaully make it

Last edited by a moderator:
As above looks like desync to me personally but I cannot be sure that you would with all intention of been able to sell the gold. I will comp the gear you lost as it was not your fault and the hemmt, if you happen to of had it scrapped please contact me with the cost of these.

Otherwise DENIED.

IT wasnt vdm as u see the car fly up in The end and you wont get. gold refunded because it wouldnt be sure if you would actaully make it

As above looks like desync to me personally but I cannot be sure that you would with all intention of been able to sell the gold. I will comp the gear you lost as it was not your fault and the hemmt, if you happen to of had it scrapped please contact me with the cost of these.

Otherwise DENIED.
my point that I was not going to the dealer my house was near and I would and can guarantee that I would have made it of. Or for this

form my side the player comes from the side....he rams me (not dc) then he tried again bit the dc killed us both....he a,so combat logged after he died but its bs how i get the gold there is no contest by cops and the cops dodnt even know it was robbed as it was left open. i would have sold it later and he house was just near by and i would have had no problem storing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back